[Rdo-list] mirroring rdo

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 12:23:37 UTC 2014

On 09/25/2014 08:07 AM, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
> FWIW, maybe you can try `reposync` to sync repos and have some kind of
> `cron` job to refresh RPM metadata. It is just ported[1] this week to
> the much faster RPM package manager `dnf` and is available in
> dnf-plugins-core-0.1.4).

+1. reposync is what seems to be the best way to handle this.

It would be nice to know who all is doing this, since we do some basic
download stats from our repos, but we're more interested in getting lots
of people using it than having precise stats. More of a nice to know
than a required, but if you could tell me some usage estimates (number
of machines you're deploying on, and so on) that would be awesome.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/