[Rdo-list] RDO test cases

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 08:22:15 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 10:41:40AM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Please help me in filling out the test cases for next week's RDO Juno
> test day. Thanks.
>
> https://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_Juno_milestone_3_test_cases

Added my bit (/me might not be around during that week though.)

Side question: Rich, isn't wiki a bit too messy to track test results
with its quirky syntax?

I think you found the Fedora test day web application a bit frustrating?
If you have specific feedback, it'll be more appreciated by folks at
test at lists.fedoraproject.org.

It sucks that there's no existing smooth alternative, but if wiki is
what people find comfortable for now, then fine.

  [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-03-19_RDO

--
/kashyap