[Rdo-list] RDO Juno test days, September 25-26

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 14:47:34 UTC 2014

tl,dr; Mark your calendar, September 25-26 RDO Juno M3 test day.

As you're no doubt aware, OpenStack Juno Milestone 3 released a week ago
today [1] and Juno is now in FeatureFreeze [2].

We're in the process of packaging and testing this stuff for RDO, and,
as part of that, we'll be conducting test days, September 25-26, to
exercise these packages. We would greatly appreciate your help in this
testing process, as the more different environments these packages are
subjected to, the greater the chances of ferreting out the places where
it's going to break.

WHERE: #rdo IRC channel on Freenode
WHEN: All day, September 25-26, so that we can cover everyone's time zones
WHAT: Over the coming days, we'll be documenting a number of test cases
that can get people started, as well as details of how to report
problems when you encounter them. We'll also document workarounds there,
as we go along, so that you don't have to waste time on problems that
have already been solved. That will be posted to this list real soon.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Juno_Release_Schedule
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureFreeze

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison