[Rdo-list] RDO Juno packages available

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Oct 28 00:21:28 UTC 2014

On 27/10/14 18:15, Rich Bowen wrote:
> We're pleased to announce the availability of RDO packages for OpenStack Juno, for EL7 (RHEL7 and CentOS7) and Fedora 20.
>
> Fedora 21 is still in development and running RDO Juno on Fedora 21 is not recommended at this time. A separate announcement will be made when RDO Juno on Fedora 21 is ready.
>
> You can get started with RDO Juno via the process described in the Quickstart - http://openstack.redhat.com/Quickstart - and the various packages are available at https://rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack-juno/
>
> As always, if you have questions, you can bring them here, to the rdo-list mailing list, or to the IRC channel - #rdo on freenode.irc.net.
>
> Thanks for being part of the RDO community!

the nightly installer on centos7 was still failing so I went had a look,
turns out that if the root account already has a authorized_keys setup
the packstack allinone operation fails with a permissions denied.

just manually copying id_rsa.pub into the root's auth keys allows it to
go past that bit.

this was a problem here since the nighly installer test runs in a VM
that is itself contexualised with cloud-init, running under a cloud setup.

--
Karanbir Singh