[Rdo-list] how to add repository for the cerfitication test suite

Wan, Sam Sam.Wan at emc.com
Fri Oct 17 08:30:23 UTC 2014

Dear all,

  I'm engaged in  redhat openstack test.
  When I read the user guide, it says to enable the test suite repository with below commands:

subscription-manager repos --enable=rhel-7-server-openstack-5.0-cts-rpms

  Seems this does not work on my system:
[root at redhat1 ~]# subscription-manager repos --enable=rhel-7-server-openstack-5.0-cts-rpms
Error: rhel-7-server-openstack-5.0-cts-rpms is not a valid repo ID. Use --list option to see valid repos.
[root at redhat1 ~]#

  There's no cts in the repository
[root at redhat1 yum.repos.d]# grep -i cts redhat.repo
[root at redhat1 yum.repos.d]#

  Could you please tell me how to add the repository?

Thanks and regards

Sam