[Rdo-list] RDO-related Meetups in the coming week (October 6, 2014)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 19:59:31 UTC 2014

On 10/09/2014 01:44 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 10/09/2014 12:43 PM, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 11:49:21AM -0400, Steve Gordon wrote:
>>> I think there was some discussion about having an RDO BoF session in
>>> Paris in an earlier thread?
>> Yes, started by Tim Bell on this thread -
>>
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2014-September/msg00141.html
>>
>> where he mentioned CERN would be interested in having EL6 support for
>> Juno and was trying to understand the work involved.
>>
>> Also, here's Perry's response to that thread
>>
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2014-September/msg00142.html
>
> Yeah ... I made a note to find out what's involved in organizing a
> BOF, and kind of dropped that. I'll go do that now.

So, the short answer is that there's not space/time for BOFs in the
schedule. The longer answer is at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/community/2014-October/000909.html
and looks more like "we're trying to figure out how to fit these into
the schedule, but probably not this time."

So if we can find a venue near the conference venue, that would be
great. Finding a time when there's not something else going on would
also be a challenge.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/