[Rdo-list] Heat Docker Plugin configuration on Juno

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Tue Oct 7 20:51:27 UTC 2014

Moved /var/lib/heat/heat_docker to /var/lib/heat/docker/docker and changed
the plugin_dirs=/var/lib/heat/docker/ and restarted openstack-heat-engine
and it works now:

[root at controller heat(keystone_admin)]# heat resource-type-list | grep
Docker

| DockerInc::Docker::Container |

But still don't understand why my first config didn't work.