[Rdo-list] Notes from test days

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Sun Oct 5 11:57:39 UTC 2014

Sorry Rich, I posted the my previous email inadvertently only to you.

The answer to my own question regarding vxlan support for Juno is:
Yes, it works like a charm, what I was missing was the proper network
configuration for ovs and the br-ex interface on CentOS 7 and some
additional steps by creating the networks after deployment and the right
settings in the answer-file
I'll write a step by step how to for ML2 VXLAN OpenStack Juno deployment
with Packstack and post the link on this list in few hours.

Thanks!
- Arash