[Rdo-list] cinder-api[14407]: segfault at 7fc84636f7e0 ip 00007fc84636f7e0 sp 00007fff3110a468 error 15 in multiarray.so[7fc846369000+d000]

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Nov 24 20:24:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:22:03PM -0700, Viorel Tabara wrote:
> On Sun Nov 23 2014 05:09:28 GMT-0700 (MST) Kashyap Chamarthy
> <kchamart at redhat.com> wrote:
> > You might want to file a bug with these details [...]
>
> Thanks Kashyap, I've filed it.
>
> What platform have people successfully run Juno on?

I don't deploy much, mostly transient test/development environments.
That said, if you prefer stability, probably you're better off with
CentOS. If you like latest/greatest, then I'd recommend Fedora (be
prepared for debugging sessions).

> --
>     This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it
>     is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
>     information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
>     recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take
>     action relying on it. Any communications received in error, or
>     subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

Just a gentle note -- this kind of legal disclaimers are not enforceable
on public mailing lists. You might want to consider using a personal
email account for public lists or elide the signature when sending to
public mailing lists.

--
/kashyap