[Rdo-list] Access FTP installed on icehouse from instance

Miguel Angel miguelangel at ajo.es
Tue Nov 18 17:49:29 UTC 2014

Hi Swapnil,

 First, you need to have access to the network (external?) where your
icehouse (AIO?) server is
running. Then, you should setup iptables as in any other normal server to
allow FTP access, because it will be accessed via normal server IP address.

 Flushing the iptables in general is not a good idea with openstack,
because, iptables is heavily relied on for routing, security groups, etc...

 But otherwise adding specific  ACCEPT rules to INPUT table should be ok.

---
irc: ajo / mangelajo
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
+34 636 52 25 69