[Rdo-list] How to specify range of IP addresses for Nova

Afshar, Brian Brian.Afshar at emc.com
Mon Nov 17 17:25:55 UTC 2014

I am trying to provide a set of pre-defined network IP addresses given to me in order to create a floating IP range for the instances/VMs.  The following command creates a set of IP addresses; however, when I list the floating IP addresses after running this command "#  nova-manage floating list", it creates IP addresses that I cannot use.

I need to only specify what is available to me and this command doesn't work #  nova floating-ip-bulk-create CORRECT-RANGE.

Is there are command that I can use to create internal IP addresses of my choice?

Thank you,

Brian