[Rdo-list] Installing Nova Compute

Afshar, Brian Brian.Afshar at emc.com
Fri Nov 7 19:11:27 UTC 2014

Yaniv,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I have included the IP Address of my host as you have indicated in the answers.txt file.  Also, in the nova.conf file, I have the following information that has been modified;
my_ip=<ip_address_of_host>
vncserver_proxyclient_address=$my_ip
vncserver_listen=0.0.0.0
glance_host=<ip_address_of_controller_node>

I have tried twice to install nova-compute with ERRORs when I run the command "systemctl start openstack-nova-compute" during the install.  When I run the command "nova_manage host list", it does not list my host that I try to install the nova-compute.

Regards,

Brian