[Rdo-list] Installing Nova Compute

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Fri Nov 7 18:56:12 UTC 2014

Hi Brian,

For RHEL issues I think you'll get better support bei Red Hat directly.
But if you're using packstack, the only thing which you need is to create
your answer file and assign the IP of the controller and compute node in
that file and run packstack, packstack does the whole work for you.

By the way CentOS 7 or Fedora 20 are the better choice for evaluating RDO's
OpenStack.
Here is a short blog post for a 2 node deployment:

http://ow.ly/Clrq5

HTH,
-Arash