[Rdo-list] Neutron: Configuration and usage patterns

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 16:44:26 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 09:24:27AM -0600, Rama Vykunta wrote:
> OpenStack users and administrators, I would like to get your insight
> into popular neutron features/configurations from a service provider
> and/or large scale deployment perspective.  What do you use in your
> openstack environment?  anything in particular that stands out across
> multiple usage scenarios? Any insight that you can provide would be
> helpful.

This is a very broad and generic question, there's lot of information
available in the OpenStack upstream Neutron documentation and elsewhere
on the interwebs for deployment scenarios with Neutron and its quirks.

And, if you haven't already stumbled across, you might want to begin by
exploring this:

    http://docs.openstack.org/havana/install-guide/install/yum/content/neutron-deploy-use-cases.html

If you have more specific questions, then it's more likely you'll get a
more meaningful reponse.

--
/kashyap