[Rdo-list] RDO-related Meetups in the coming week (October 6, 2014)

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Wed Nov 5 12:30:42 UTC 2014

Hi Rich,

We finally got the date for our OpenStack X Meetup on December 11th in
Cologne:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-X/
That will be a whole day workshop beginning with the RDO hands-on
deployment workshop.
I tried to get someone from Red Hat to provide a presentation about RHOSP,
but as you know on that week there is the "OpenStack Tiger Team" training
in Paris and we decided to provide a dedicated meetup for RHOSP and more
next year in February.

In addition we'll have a praxis workshop on Cologne IT Summit_ on November
24th, where I'm going to show the power of RDO in action at 15:30:
http://www.cologne-it-summit.de/programm-2014/
(the page above is unfortunately in German).

By the way, I borrowed the RDO Community logo shamelessly and placed our
lovely RDO Community as our sponsor on our meetup page, hope that's ok:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-X/sponsors/

Enjoy your OpenStack summit!

-Thanks,
Arash