[Rdo-list] FYI - Fedora.next calls for early testing (and some details on how)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 29 20:07:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 10:50:24AM +0530, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
> If you have spare cycles, please spend some time testing (heads-up:
> it'll be very disruptive) Fedora Rawhide (that'll be 21) for your
> regular work-flows w/ RDO, etc.

Thanks Kashyap -- yes, this testing would be _very_ appreciated.

We're working on getting the nightly qcow builds going -- there's a problem
in koji that the release engineering people are figuring out. Once we have
that fixed, we'll have both a more-traditional Fedora Cloud Base image plus a new Fedora Atomic
image (meant for running Docker containers).

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"