[Rdo-list] Permission denied errors after installing a Storage Node in a Swift Cluster

Diogo Vieira dfv at eurotux.com
Thu May 15 17:05:36 UTC 2014

On May 6, 2014, at 7:35 PM, Pádraig Brady <pbrady at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 05/06/2014 06:47 PM, Diogo Vieira wrote:

>>> Yes, must be something else so.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Pádraig.
>>
>> That's unfortunate then. One thing's for sure: these errors aren't supposed to happen right?
>>
>> If someone else has any idea of what could be the problem I would greatly appreciate since this is a recurring problem (even between different Openstack  and Packstack versions, since it was tested in Havana and Icehouse).
>>
>> Thank you very much,
>> Diogo Vieira
>>

> Ah you see this in Havana repos also, that's NB info.
>
> Pete any ideas?
>
> thanks,
> Pádraig.

Yes, the issue happened with an older Havana installation and with the new Icehouse version.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I'm really lost and have no idea what could the problem be.

Nobody has an idea for trying to resolve the issue or issues (since I don't know if they're related)? Should I file a bug report?

Thank you,

Diogo Vieira <dfv at eurotux.com>
Programador
Eurotux Informática, S.A. | www.eurotux.com