[Rdo-list] What is a correct RDO repository to setup AIO Havana on F20 ? (2)

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 06:48:57 UTC 2014

It sounds good, but how to manage on currently running Havana Multi Node
Neutron OVS&GRE System on F20? I have already submitted to this list
problems with http://openstack.redhat.com/Upgrading_RDO_To_Icehouse
I got negative results attempting this upgrade on CentOS 6.5 been posted
at
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/29460/attempt-to-upgrade-aio-havana-to-icehouse-on-centos-65-vm-on-libvirts-subnet/

That's why I am concerned about ability to test
        http://openstack.redhat.com/Upgrading_RDO_To_Icehouse
before applying Upgrade Instructions to Real System.

Thanks.
B.