[Rdo-list] OpenStack Summit booth

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue May 6 13:29:20 UTC 2014

For those that are going to OpenStack Summit, a few details about the
RDO booth.

The Red Hat booth at summit is divided in half, with one half being RDO
and other community things (oVirt, Atomic, Gluster, etc), and the other
half being Red Hat commercial products, especially Red Hat Enterprise
Linux OpenStack Platform.

On our end of the table, we have several people who have said that they
want to spend some time in the booth, and perhaps run various demos of
the stuff they've been working on.

If you're willing to spend some time in the booth, please let me or Mike
Burns know, so that we can have decent coverage. In particular, Monday
evening for the Booth Crawl is an important time to be sure we have
knowledgeable people at the booth to answer questions.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/