[Rdo-list] [OFI] Astapor puppet module 'guru' missing

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon Mar 24 10:04:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 09:47:22AM +0100, Petr Chalupa wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> preparing of the demo last week showed that we are missing someone
> who would truly knows how to use Astapor puppet modules and how to
> configure them. Do we have somebody on the team or who should we
> contact?

Hello Petr. Funnily enough, Jordan O'Mara, who wrote Astapor, was with
us in Brno last week...

Having said that I think it is Jay Guiditta and Crag Wolfe who are the
experts at this point.

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud Engineering                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey