[Rdo-list] Reminder: OpenStack Icehouse M3 test day, March 25th, 26th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 21 14:33:12 UTC 2014

Remember to join us on #rdo on Freenode, next week, Tuesday and
Wednesday, for the OpenStack Icehouse Milestone 3 RDO test day.

As before, the relevant URLs are:

The full test day information is at
http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_Icehouse_milestone_3

The test day tool is at
http://testdays.qa.fedoraproject.org/testdays/show_event?event_id=16
where you can see what tests need to be done, and leave your notes.

If you wish to add more tests, or enhance the instructions for an
existing test, both of these are in wikis, and can be edited directly.
The testcases are listed at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-03-19_RDOMetadata (Required
a Fedora account, as we're using their test infrastructure for this.)
and the test instructions are linked next to each test case.

If you want to help get the word out about our rescheduling, please RT
the tweet from @RDOCommunity, or tweet:

Come help test the @RDOCommunity #openstack packages. Test day
rescheduled for March 25, 26.
http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_Icehouse_milestone_3