[Rdo-list] RDO Forum OpenID

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 15:36:02 UTC 2014

On 03/12/2014 10:41 AM, Steve Gordon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't been able to access the RDO forum using my Google ID for quite some time, when I click the button on http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/entry/signin?Target=http://openstack.redhat.com/Main_Page I get this:
>
>      Provider is required.
>      UniqueID is required.
>      The connection data has not been verified.
>
> Is this a known issue or am I just special?

I finally got the Google ID login working again. Unfortunately, I had to
disable the BotStop plugin to make it work, which was what we used to
block some of the spam we were getting. So now I'm trying to fix that.
But meanwhile you can log in with Google IDs again.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/