[Rdo-list] Current state of RDO bugs

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 08:29:47 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 08:06:10PM +0530, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:

> Heya,
>
> I was just doing some RDO bug scrub, and as of writing this here's the
> current state of affairs:
>
>   - NEW, ASSIGNED, or ON_DEV : 138 bugs
>   - MODFIEID, POST, or ON_QA : 91 bugs
>   - VERIFIED                 : 4 bugs

As of today, status of RDO bugs[1], 20-MAR-2014:

    - NEW, ASSIGNED, or ON_DEV : 135 bugs
    - MODFIEID, POST, or ON_QA : 92 bugs
    - VERIFIED                 : 4 bugs

About managing stale bugs, how about this: we could set NEEDINFO on
reporter, and if there's no response in a month (or so?), close the bug
with resolution INSUFFICIENT_DATA. And add a note to reopen the bug if
the reporter can reproduce it again. (i.e. if you file a bug, you are
expected to proactively keep track of it, provide information/test with
new builds. Okay, I admit that's 100% true in only utopian world, but
we can strive to stay diligent. :-) )

Comments/thoughts on this are welcome.

  [1] http://kashyapc.fedorapeople.org/virt/openstack/bugzilla/rdo-bug-status/all-rdo-bugs-20-03-2014.txt

--