[Rdo-list] Reminder: RDO Test Day March 19-20

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Mar 11 19:24:44 UTC 2014

A reminder: We'll be doing an RDO test day for the Icehouse Milestone 3,
next week, March 19-20.

This time around we're using the Fedora Test Day infrastructure, to make
it easier to report your test results.

Details about the test day are in the RDO wiki at
http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_Icehouse_milestone_3

The test cases that you'll want to run are listed at
http://testdays.qa.fedoraproject.org/testdays/show_event?event_id=16 and
that's also the interface where you'll enter your test results as you go.

If you'd like to help augment the list of tests, and the instructions
that go with them, those can be edited at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-03-19_RDOMetadata or you
can send updated directly to me.

If you'd like to help get the word out via Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or
whatever, you'll probably want to use the first of those three URLs. You
could, for example, tweet:

Join us to help test the @RDOCommunity packaging of the @OpenStack
Icehouse Milestone 3, March 19 and 20 -
http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_Icehouse_milestone_3

(Thanks for helping us get the word out.)

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen at rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon