[Rdo-list] Keystone w/Apache MySQL problem

Adam Huffman adam.huffman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:24:57 UTC 2014

Hi Anthony,

Yes, the credentials in keystone.conf do work. As I say, the problem
is that Keystone doesn't seem to be using those credentials now I've
converted it to use Apache/mod_wsgi. The username it's using is
different, and it may be the password it's using is different. What's
not clear to me is where it's picking up those non-working
credentials.

Cheers,
Adam