[Rdo-list] RDO Bug triage today [17JUN2014]

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 09:07:31 UTC 2014

Heya,

[I should have sent out this reminder yesterday, sorry :-(]

Althought bug triage is done frequently, we thought we'd do a community
bug triage (on #rdo @ Freenode) every 3rd Tuesday of each month.

Current state of RDO bugs is here[2]. In short, number of bugs in
states:

    NEW, ASSIGNED, ON_DEV : 183

If you want to help, queries for untriaged bugs (and more details) are
here[1] or join us on #rdo channel on Freenode. Triaging bugs and doing
root-cause analysis is one of the best ways to learn more about
OpenStack, RDO and bugzilla workflow in general.

Needless to say, triage help on any other day is equally helpful and
welcome :-)

  [1] http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO-BugTriage
  [2] http://kashyapc.fedorapeople.org/virt/openstack/bugzilla/rdo-bug-status/all-rdo-bugs-17-06-2014.txt

--