[Rdo-list] Foreman installation

Ajay Kalambur (akalambu) akalambu at cisco.com
Fri Jun 13 16:25:13 UTC 2014

The following wiki documents Foreman install steps
http://openstack.redhat.com/Deploying_RDO_using_Foreman

Can someone share the commands for Icehouse Foreman release

yum-config-manager --enable rhel-6-server-rpms
yum-config-manager --enable rhel-6-server-optional-rpmsFor all systems,
you will also want the following two repositories:

yum install
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/i386/epel-release-6-8.noarch.r
pm
yum install