[Rdo-list] Tempest with RDO

whayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 11:10:57 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-09 at 18:45 +0000, Ajay Kalambur (akalambu) wrote:
> Hi Pádraig
>
> Are these tests different from the existing tempest suites?
> Is there a list of what all tests would be covered here?
> Ajay

Hey Ajay..
The default source for tempest in packstack is
https://github.com/openstack/tempest.  It is configurable in your
packstack config file.
CONFIG_PROVISION_TEMPEST_REPO_URI=https://github.com/openstack/tempest.git

To get the required python modules you can cd into your tempest dir and
execute:
pip install -r requirements.txt

Hope this helps