[Rdo-list] Icehouse Neutron DB code bug still persists?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:26:50 UTC 2014

Ihar,
Apologies!  I looked at this with fresh eyes this morning and realized
that while neutron-server was listening on 9696 I hadn't yet put a
rule into our enterprise iptables management module in Puppet for
neutron-server yet, thus Neutron stuff was timing out when a user
attempts to log into Horizon.

Everything works well now - I'll make sure to pay the help forward by
filing an Openstack documentation bug request that distils the missing
steps that the RDO team helped me get through yesterday.

Thanks so much!
 - Kodiak