[Rdo-list] Icehouse multi-node - Centos7 - live migration failed because of "network qbr no such device"

Miguel Angel miguelangel at ajo.es
Fri Jul 11 13:09:46 UTC 2014

Hi Benoit,

  A manual virsh migration should fail, because the
network ports are not migrated to the destination host.

  You must investigate on the authentication problem itself,
and let nova handle all the underlying API calls which should happen...

  May be it's worth setting nova.conf to debug=True

---
irc: ajo / mangelajo
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
+34 636 52 25 69