[Rdo-list] RH OpenStack v4 Evaluation: Initial Setup: First Compute Node Doesn't Show Up in Hypervisor List

Lodgen, Brad Brad.Lodgen at centurylink.com
Wed Jul 2 17:53:14 UTC 2014

The settings in the controller/compute host group parameters regarding qpidd are all default, except for the host, which is the private IP of the controller.

I haven't made any changes outside of the Foreman host group parameters and I don't see any compute host group parameters that would allow me to specify whether a service uses Qpid authentication or not.

I did change the compute host group parameter "auth_host" and "nova_host" (originally by default set to 127.0.0.1) to the private IP of the controller. Would that have any effect?