[Rdo-list] RH OpenStack v4 Evaluation: Initial Setup: First Compute Node Doesn't Show Up in Hypervisor List

Lodgen, Brad Brad.Lodgen at centurylink.com
Wed Jul 2 17:05:29 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I have an issue where I've just done the initial setup and added a controller node, it finished, then I added a compute node, it finished, but I don't see the compute node in the hypervisor list on the dashboard. I'm using the RH OpenStack evaluation version 4. I have five hosts present in Foreman.

-Foreman host (purely for Foreman)
-Controller host (applied Controller(Nova) host group)
-Compute Host (applied Compute(Nova) host group)
-2 other hosts (not host group applied, but one will be compute and one will be storage)

Did I miss something on the controller/compute host group parameters that would cause it to not show up in the dashboard?