[Rdo-list] OpenStack Days Tokyo 2014 - Meetup?

Sandro Mathys sandro at mathys.io
Thu Jan 30 10:54:04 UTC 2014

It seems there's no official Red Hat / RDO presence at OpenStack Days
Tokyo 2014, but I was nevertheless wondering whether other people will
be there? If so, maybe we could have a small meetup sometime (beer or
dinner after the first day?). Not sure there's other RDO people in
Japan, though. ;)

Here's the details for the event for those who haven't heard about it.
You'll notice all the other big names (that have business in Japan)
are listed in some way or another:

http://openstackdays.com/en/

Cheers,
Sandro