[Rdo-list] CentOS 6.5 Guest image file available now

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:56:18 UTC 2014

Sorry, I want to clarify :-

It's possible to create glance image and load instance CentOS 6.5 via `nova boot --image ...`
However , `cinder create --image-id xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  --display_name CentOS65 10`
gives me ERROR status in `cinder list`. So it makes impossible create cinder volume for CentOS 6.5 on glusterfs replicated volume for Compute nodes. What makes instance slow
as openstack cloud instance vs systems available for cinder volumes creation.