[Rdo-list] Glance - missing dependencies

Pádraig Brady pbrady at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 09:21:59 UTC 2014

On 01/27/2014 09:06 AM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> On 24/01/14 22:21 +0100, Daniel Speichert wrote:

Nova and Neutron at least have these (small) dependencies in RDO
to easily allow using rabbit as an option:

Requires:         python-kombu
Requires:         python-amqplib
Requires:         python-anyjson

Other services should too.
In future we may push these dependencies to the python-oslo-messaging package.

Note glance only used these libs when notifications were configured,
which wasn't previously done by default. So either that is configured
or there is new glance logic requiring such messaging in place.

thanks,
Pádraig.