[Rdo-list] RDO on Fedora 20

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 14:11:30 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 03:00:54PM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> CCing Sam Kottler just to get an update on the Foreman in Fedora, for
> those interested.
>
> Sam, see conversation below re Foreman missing from F20, causing issue
> for some OpenStack users.

Just an update:

Basically this is fine and packstack *does* install everythink on F20
OK (after one failure to get mongodb working which seemed to be
transient).

The Foreman repo was installed as a side-effect of installing
rdo-release, so once I removed that I didn't need Foreman for F20.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v