[Rdo-list] CentOS 6.5 Guest image file available now

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 17 22:20:36 UTC 2014

hi Guys,

Worth noting that we are going to be pushing OpenStack specific images
in a few days as well from the centos.org side; These are also the
images we will work with vendors to upstream into various public
openstack offerings.

One big difference is that we push an etc/cloud snippet to disable
cloud-user and enable root logins ( without passwords ).

These images ( for c5/c6 on 32bit/64bit ) are due to be pushed on the
22nd Jan, and will go via the regular distribution channels.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh