[Rdo-list] RDO Bug triage: 15JAN2014; UTC 14:00

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 09:01:12 UTC 2014

On 01/12/2014 04:19 PM, Yaniv Eylon wrote:

> [...]

I'm afraid, as of now I don't think (maybe I'm wrong) there's a sensible
way to send calendar invitations to public list. For now, I

AFAIK, upstream OpenStack doesn't use invitations either (people use a
combination of Wiki page + Google Calendar, etc, but manually) for
public IRC meetings.

However, there's a discussion started by Thierry Carrez (OpenStack
release team) on Infra list about a potential Week-end project of
"Gerrit-powered meetings agenda" :
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2013-December/000517.html

I looked at Fedora Project, they just recently started using a
calendaring server:

  https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar

--
/kashyap