[Rdo-list] Reminder: RDO Icehouse test days TOMORROW

whayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 03:14:05 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-06 at 15:19 -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> A reminder that we'll be doing the Icehouse Milestone 1 RDO test days
> starting tomorrow, January 7th and 8th. We'd really appreciate it if
> you could give us an hour or two of your time, to try to ferret out
> any problems with the RDO packages.
>
> The Icehouse Milestone 1 package set is available for Fedora 20, and
> RHEL 6, and derivatives.
>
> To prepare for testing, have a look at
> http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_January_2014 and add your
> name to the list if you're going to be able to participate.
>
> The tests that we'd like to do are listed at
> http://openstack.redhat.com/TestedSetups_2014_01 so if you're unable
> to participate during the designated time, but are able to do some
> testing at another time, please go ahead and put your results and
> notes there.

FYI..
The rdo-ci team has a few of the most basic icehouse installs setup in
our CI system, it may help to see the install console output and logs
from those runs.

The results are public and available here [1].
To view the console output of a job, click on the name -> build number
-> Console Output.  You can also download the log files and view the
tempest test results for each job.

Scenarios:
RHEL, CentOS, and Fedora AIO configuration
RHEL, Fedora OVS Multinode configuration

[1] https://prod-rdojenkins.rhcloud.com/

Thanks