[Rdo-list] Open-Source Software Products Users Contacts Release Q1

Katy Thomas katy.thomas at edatalist.com
Fri Feb 28 20:44:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring our open-source software products users
list with the updated count and verified contacts? The list has been
recently verified in Fourth week of January is ready to use and this
information database can be helpful for your email marketing campaign,
tele-marketing campaign and other marketing campaign initiatives for
unlimited usages.

21st February 2014 Televerified contacts.

Ø  Ubuntu users

Ø  CentOS users

Ø  Debian users

Ø  Solaris users

Ø  openSUSE users

We have a global reach and can customize your list to offer you a more
targeted approach. Our lists are Tele-verified and guarantee 100% of data
accuracy.

We do provide data cleansing and appending services to resolve this issue.
If interested, let me know your target criteria so that I can get back to
you with relevant information. If interested, let me know your target
criteria so that I can get back to you with relevant information.

Would such detail give you an edge over your competition?

Could we talk more?

Regards,

Katy Thomas,

Demand Generation Manager
eDatalist LLC

List acquisition I Tracked Email campaign I Email/Data Appending I Search
Engine Optimization I Custom Built List I Tele Marketing I Multi Channel
Marketing I Web-site Designing I

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'