[Rdo-list] multiple nova-conductor settings

Pádraig Brady pbrady at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 20:16:47 UTC 2014

On 02/27/2014 06:27 PM, Xin Zhao wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is a patch for setting up multiple nova-conductors (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/42342/), I wonder if this is included in the grizzly packages on RDO repo ? And any documents on how to configure it ?
>
> I am now running openstack-nova-conductor-2013.1.4-6.el6.noarch on my controller.

You're in luck.  That patch was backported to RDO grizzly,
and is available in the version you have installed:
  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1012148

If you drill down through your referenced commit above,
you can see the single config variable used to configure it:
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/42342/5/etc/nova/nova.conf.sample

thanks,
Pádraig.