[Rdo-list] Multi-node deployment with packstack - Tomorrow, 10am (Hangout presentation)

Shake Chen shake.chen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:54:00 UTC 2014

I think this is a bug for mutil node deployment.

The bug is if you separate roles install, and the control node not install
compute service, the dashboard can not login, becasue the separate roles
node, lack a iptables rule ,allow the control node access the roles node.

https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/12544/bug-for-multi-node-deployment-with-packstack/

and my answer file

http://paste2.org/GDCVUVd9

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:44 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:

>  Tomorrow, at 10am, Lars Kellogg-Stedman will be presenting a
> walk-through of a multi-node deployment using packstack. Details are at
> http://openstack.redhat.com/Hangouts#Upcoming_Hangouts
>
> The presentation will be streamed live on YouTube, and available recorded
> after the fact if you can't attend live. We'll also be on IRC at
> #rdo-hangout on the Freenode network to discuss and answer questions during
> the event.
>

>  --
> Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
> OpenStack Community Liaisonhttp://openstack.redhat.com/