[Rdo-list] [OFI] Members list

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 12:20:32 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:30:35AM +0100, Petr Chalupa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've added table of the all members to our wiki at
> http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/ofi/wiki/Members. I think
> it'll quite useful to have basic information (as name, irc,
> timezone, component) at one place. Please fill in your details.
>
> Petr

Thanks Petr, great idea.

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud Engineering                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey