[Rdo-list] [Upcoming] RDO Bug triage day: 19FEB-2014, UTC 14:00

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 10:07:04 UTC 2014

As we've roughly agreed during our last triage meeting to do have a
recurring triage once every 3rd wednesday of the month, next one is
lined up for 19-FEB-2014.

Just a reminder: As we find some spare cycles, we can continue to triage
ahead of time and proceed with general bugzilla workflow and not have to
wait for the triage day. (I notice from my bugzilla spam that some folks
are already doing this.)

Will send a reminder note as a reply to this thread on the day before of
next triage day.

Some convenience information below.

Bugs
----

  - List of un-triaged bugs (NEW state) -- http://goo.gl/NqW2LN

  - List of all ASSIGNED bugs (with and without Keyword 'Triaged') --
    http://goo.gl/oFY9vX

  - List of all ON_QA bugs -- http://goo.gl/CZX92r

The above info is also here: http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO-BugTriage

Timezones
---------

  - If your local time is set correctly, running the below command will
    convert UTC timezone to your timezone

        $ date -d '2014-02-19 14:00 UTC'

  - General UTC Howto:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto

Zodbot
------

  - Useful commands while co-ordinating an IRC meeting:

        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zodbot#Meeting_Functions

If I missed to note something, please add to this thread.

--
/kashyap