[Rdo-list] Upgrade from Icehouse to Juno on Centos 6.5

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:47:10 UTC 2014

I think it will be better to redeploy the compute nodes from scratch.
Juno is supported on el7 only.

>From my experience with upgrading from 6 to 7, it's a lot of hassle,
because the upgrade process only takes care of base the programs.
After the upgrade you will have to upgrade/downgrade/remove manually
the packages that where not updated.

Best regards,
Cristian Falcas