[Rdo-list] [RFC] RDO packaging guide DRAFT

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:13:43 UTC 2014

Hi all,

When Red Hat launched the RDO community in April 2013, we chose to
focus our energies on making an OpenStack distribution available and
encouraging a self-supporting community of users around the
distribution, related tools, and supporting documentation. With this
community now established, it is clear we need to prioritize opening
up the RDO development process. Or, to put it another way, it is time
to begin opening up the technical governance of RDO.

We want this process to be discussed and fleshed out in more detail
publicly on rdo-list at redhat.com and as a first step we have published
a draft of RDO Packaging guide at
http://redhat-openstack.github.io/openstack-packaging-doc/rdo-packaging.html

Please review and provide feedback, or even send pull requests.

Cheers,
Alan