[Rdo-list] Cheap, quiet hardware for a small RDO installation?

Radtke, James James.Radtke at siriusxm.com
Wed Dec 3 16:27:58 UTC 2014

Perhaps this would make for a good Wiki page?

List a few "labs" (without specifics regarding a retailer) and some of the advantages/gotcha's of each lab setup.

I had wished that some of the Quick-Start guides were able to provide this type of guidance (but I completely understand why the don't, or shouldn't) but.. if you have a fairly detailed idea of exactly what you are about to commit to, I think it makes it easier.