[Rdo-list] RDO hangouts: call for speakers

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Dec 1 19:26:49 UTC 2014

I've neglected the Hangouts schedule for the last few months, largely
due to a heavy travel schedule. I want to try to pick it up again and
highlight some of the things that are happening in the Kilo development
cycle.

If you'd like to talk about your OpenStack work for 30-60 minutes,
please let me know so that I can make up a schedule for the coming 2 or
3 months.

I'd especially like to hear from people that are using RDO in your
organization. I tend to think that what people are doing with OpenStack
is generally more interesting than OpenStack itself.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen at rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon