[Rdo-list] M3 test day

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 03:27:47 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 02:16:48PM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> We've been asked by the Fedora Cloud folks if they can help us do a test day
> for the M3 packages.  M3 release date is September 4 -
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Juno_Release_Schedule - so could we
> tentatively look at the week of the 22nd to do a test day?

Sounds good me. Just that we'd to ensure packagers are aware of this
date too.

A side note: As I test all my stuff on Fedora, I use this trivial
script[1] to check the latest versions of OpenStack components. As it
stands, you can see Juno-milestone-2 packages that are in Fedora Rawhide
(or what will become F22):

  $ ./query-koji-for-packages.bash rawhide
  Build
  openstack-nova-2014.2-0.1.b2.fc22
  Build
  openstack-glance-2014.2-0.1.b2.fc22