[Rdo-list] Request for testing: CentOS-7-x86_64 Generic Cloud image (Access via floating IPs)

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:34:35 UTC 2014

On IceHouse ML2&OVS&VXLAN systems there is no problems with pinging floating IPs andSSH  CentOS 7 VMs.
On IceHouse ML2&OVS&GRE  CentOS 7 VM's MTU doesn't set to 1454 , so activated instance with no ssh-keypair && postinstall script assigning password to "centos". Then login as "centos" and run `ifconfig eth0 mtu 1454 up`  , afterwards usual SSH login to floating IP works fine.
Boris.Intel based Hardware. CPUs Q9550, 8 GB RAM boxes.(Home Lab)